1. Eligibility: Contestants under the age of 21 must be represented by a legal guardian who is the age of 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The legal guardian will comply by completing the Contest entry form and fee for the contestant. Contest(s) are subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and “You” represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, “You” agree to accept the decisions of WGTSTAR.com as final and binding as it relates to the content of the Contest(s).
3. Contest(s) Period: New Contest(s) start monthly. Check WGTSTAR.com schedule for accurate start and close times for contestant entry submissions, as well as announcement times for final winner results.
4. How to Enter: The Contest(s) must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at WGTSTAR.com. The entry must fulfill all Contest(s) requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of WGTSTAR.com.
5. Prizes: The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by WGTSTAR.com. Any, and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any, and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner(s) is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for WGTSTAR.com to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner(s) will be selected by internal talent judges and highest votes by the public. Winner(s) will be notified by email within two (2) days following selection of Winner(s). WGTSTAR.com shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within six (6) months from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner(s) selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in the entered Contest(s) is conditioned upon compliance with any, and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT WGTSTAR.COM‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST(S), AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER(S) WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), “You” understand and agree that WGTSTAR.com anyone acting on behalf of WGTSTAR.com, and WGTSTAR.com’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest(s), and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: WGTSTAR.com has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest(s), to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest(s) rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest(s) may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, WGTSTAR.com reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless WonderYouth Global Talent, WGTSTAR.com, Nathalie Gaulthier Productions, LLC, Gaulthier Artists Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest(s) and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Contest(s) IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest(s), participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest(s), shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest(s)). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. By proceeding with the Contest(s) entry submission and entry fee payment “You”, the the Legal Guardian for the Contestant(s), have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.